Please print and complete the medical form ASAP for your student.
Middle School Chicago Trip - May 4-5, 2018
Below you can find the most updated information about our Chicago Trip:
Dates: May 4-5
Cost: Student $370 (quad occupancy) Adult/Chaperone $415 (double occupancy)
* the cost may go down a few dollars depending on how many total people register *
Eligibility: All 7th and 8th grade band and orchestra members are eligible
*this trip is optional and will not effect a student grade in any way*
• 4 – 56 Passenger Motor coaches
• One-night accommodations at the Holiday Inn Elk Grove
• Forced triples for students – maximum of 3 boy triples and 3 girl triples will be covered by Corporate Travel Service
• Full American breakfast at the hotel
• One - $15.00 cash allowance for lunch
• One Medieval Times lunch/show
• One dinner at Connie’s Pizza or Hard Rock Restaurant
• One - $15.00 cash allowance for dinner en-route home
• Entrance and performance at the Field Museum (includes movie)
• Entrance to the Museum of Science and Industry
• Tickets to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, May 4th
* Wednella Architectural Boat Tour
• Hotel security
• Classic Performances Tour Manager for the duration of the tour
• 24-Hour Emergency number provided to all participants on tour (wristband)
Online registration will open September 27th at 10:00am. You can create an account at the link below. You will need: Trip code: 12672 and Group code: 7334
The deadline to register is October 16th. After that we cannot guarantee a spot and you might be placed on a waiting list.
First Payment: * $75.00 Due on or before 10/16/17
2nd Payment: $75.00 Due on or before 11/20/17
3rd Payment: $75.00 Due on or before 1/30/18
Final Payment: Due on or before 2/28/2018
$20.00 LATE FEE APPLIED TO ALL LATE PAYMENTS
Click this link to go to online registration
You can also register by printing the pdf below and mailing in a check or money order.
Please note: You can not register by sending in money to the Middle School or to the directors. All booking is done through Corporate Travel. If you have questions, please call 313.565.8888 ext. 170
School Permission Form: The following MacDonald Middle School permission form must be turned into Mr. Rosin or Mrs. Kroth by Oct 16th in order to be eligible for the trip. This is the only document that should be turned into the music teachers. Again all other trip payment and forms go through the travel company.
Fundraising: We will be providing two fundraising opportunities for students to earn money towards their individual trip cost. The first will take place in November and the other has yet to be scheduled. We are looking for a parent to help with these. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are interested in helping. All Fundraising money earned will be applied to your final payment and you will be reimbursed if you have already paid in full.